As we continue to take steps to protect our Team Members’ and Clients’ health, we are instituting an updated Health & Safety Policy:
TBH Health & Safety Standards
|Colorado & Alameda County, California||Center-based|| || |
|In-home|| || |
|All other TBH Locations||Center-based|| || |
|In-home|| || |
- Do you now or have you in the last 14 days had a fever or reasons to believe you may have a fever?
- If you are not a medical professional, have in the last 14 days been in direct contact with any individual with a confirmed or suspected case of the COVID-19?
- If you are a medical professional, have you in the last 14 days been in direct contact with any individual with a confirmed case of COVID-19 without wearing necessary personal protective equipment (PPE) for your profession?
- Have you in the last 14 days traveled internationally?
- Do you have or have you had any of the following symptoms in the last 14 days – cough or shortness of breath?
If any of the above questions are answered in the affirmative, please immediately ask the individual/s to leave the location and cancel the session. If the affirmative answer occurs prior to starting a home-based session, please cancel the session before entering the residence. Please report this occurrence to HR at email@example.com and to your supervisor.
An exception should be made for individuals who can produce a doctor’s note confirming their symptom was not Coronavirus related or a note indicating the team member is safe to return to work.
If an individual refuses to answer any of the questions or is unable to, please ask them to leave until they can do so. If needed, please cancel the session.
If all the questions are answered negatively (meaning with a NO answer) please proceed with the scheduled session.
Wash their hands with warm water and soap for a minimum of 20 seconds immediately upon entering the center or the residence before starting the sessions and in between sessions. If soap and water are not available and hands are not visibly dirty, an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol may be used. Regularly wash hands during the course of the scheduled day.
Individuals may choose to wear personal protective equipment (PPE), such as a facial covering during their session. If local guidance requires mandatory utilization of a facial covering in public then one must be worn during the session by TBH team members. Team members are eligible for a one-time reimbursement up to $20.00 for the purchase of PPE, if not provided by TBH. Use the following link to submit reimbursement: PPE Reimbursement Form.