What makes Trumpet’s Team Stand Out?
As the parent of an individual with autism, you’ve got a lot on your mind. Finding world class ABA therapy services might be high priority, but it competes with your day-to-day responsibilities and the ability to identify truly effective services from those that can waste precious time in helping your loved one.
At Trumpet, we’ve built our entire organization around the ability to offer exceptional, evidence-based services that exceed the expectations of the families we serve. From day one, our founders set out to create an organizational structure that promotes high quality services and endless professional development opportunities for our team.
In addition to building a highly skilled team of behavior analysts, we focus on putting our clients first at every step of the way. It’s one of the guiding Core Values that our team members live by.
Below are just some of the elements that distinguish Trumpet’s ABA therapy for autism from other providers. Together, our network of industry professionals provide high quality services under a set of clinical and operational best practice standards to ensure a consistent experience for each person we serve.
Elements of Trumpet’s ABA Therapy Program
- Programs are individualized to each person we serve
- Systematic parent and caregiver training is standard
- Coordination of care takes place across all providers
- All programs are developed and overseen by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- Objective performance goals are developed, tracked, and shared with family members
- Professional billing and insurance help are available for all families
- Clinical processes are carefully mapped with industry best practice guidelines
- Recommendations for ABA therapy use the most recent evidence-based research and literature
- Streamlined, simple intake process
- Caseload oversight and ratio are some of the best in the industry
- Strict adherence to the Behavior Analyst Certification Board™ guidelines is always observed
- Progress is made on established goals and is shared on an ongoing basis