Trumpet Behavioral Health is excited to announce that Colorado Medicaid now covers ABA services for children with autism. Our organization is proud to be contracted with Medicaid as an ABA provider, offering full access to Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy services across our Front Range locations.
What This Means For Interested Families
This new coverage allows families currently on the waiver program to get immediate access to services with no annual caps while saving their waiver funding to use on other support services (HAB, SLP, OT, etc). Families not currently on the waiver program will also have access to ABA therapy services with no annual caps.
How to Get Started with Trumpet
Interested families are encouraged to contact our Colorado Intake Coordinator who will assist them in starting the intake process for any of our Front Range locations: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (970) 377-9401.
Our team provides center-based services in the following locations:
• Colorado Springs – North (6189 Lehman Dr., Suite 202, Colorado Springs)
• Colorado Springs – South (1230 Tenderfoot Hill Rd., Suite 305, Colorado Springs)
• Denver (12650 E. Briarwood Ave., Suite 207, Centennial)
• Northglenn (11698 N. Huron St., Bldg 5, Suite 106, Northglenn)
• Fort Collins (4025 Automation Way, Unit B-2, Fort Collins)
Our Colorado teams are excited to be contracted with Medicaid in the State of Colorado. This move opens the door for many families to access much needed services.
Questions or concerns? Contact us directly by emailing email@example.com.