Unparalleled Autism Therapy Services
Accepting New Consumers. Services Tailored to Each Child’s Individual Needs.
Our Applied Behavior Analysis treatment (ABA therapy) includes consulting, 1:1 treatment, functional behavioral assessment, behavior intervention plans, education, and training for parents, educators, and healthcare professionals.
Our highly skilled, passionate staff and Board Certified Clinicians work hard to provide the best possible outcomes. We accept most major insurance for in home autism therapy using ABA. We are vendored with the Orange County Regional Center. Insurance experts available to assist your family.
Overview of Our In Home ABA Autism Therapy Program
Programs Include Focus On –
Problem Behavior Reduction
- Functional Behavior Assessment
- Individualized Treatment/Behavior Support Plan to Decrease:
- Property Destruction
- Self-Stimulatory Behavior
- Food Selectivity/Refusal
- Functional Communication Training
- Caregiver Training
- Direct Intervention Services
- Skills Assessment
- Individualized Program/Curriculum Development to Increase:
- Social Functioning
- Independent and Cooperative Play
- Self-Help Skills/Toilet Training
- Safety Skills
- Perspective Taking
Social Skills Groups
- Social Skills Assessment to Determine Deficits and Develop Skill-Matched Groups
- Group and Individual Instruction
We are now taking reservations.
You can reserve your child’s space today by filling out the form on the right of your screen!
Ready for services now? Complete our secure Online Insurance Eligibility Form.
Learn more about Trumpet Behavioral Health