Intensive In Home ABA Therapy for Autism and Related Disorders
We provide exceptional in home ABA therapy for autism and conditions with challenging behaviors.
Our Applied Behavior Analysis treatment (ABA therapy) includes consulting, 1:1 treatment, functional behavioral assessment, behavior intervention plans, education, and training for parents, educators, and healthcare professionals.
Our highly skilled, passionate staff and Board Certified Applied Behavior Analysis Experts work hard to provide the best possible outcomes. We accept most major insurance for in home ABA therapy for autism (AZ, CA, CO, KS, MI, OH, and TX), insurance experts available to assist your family.
Overview of Our In Home ABA Therapy Program
Home-based therapy allows our therapists to provide autism therapy in the comfort of your home, whereas center-based therapy allows them to perform ABA Assessments and Functional Communication Training in the structured environment of our centers. Both options offer unique benefits.
- In Home pediatric ABA therapy service for children with developmental delays and Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Programs for newly diagnosed and young children, school-age children, adolescents and young adults.
- Therapy services are designed for each child involving Applied Behavior Analysis.
- Typical programs consist of 10-20 hours per week of therapy.
- Parent involvement and participation during all phases of the therapy program.
- Focus on skill acquisition and behavior management.
- A combination of incidental teaching, social skills instruction, and structured teaching methods.
READ MORE: What to Expect during an ABA Assessment
Looking for in home ABA therapy near you?